From 01/10/2012 to 02/08/2012
- 11:32 pm CROSSMETA 1.0.4-RC1 Released
Crossmeta 1.0.4 release is available for download from "Files":http://www.crossmeta.org/redmine/projects/crossmeta/...
- 08:07 pm Feature #9 (Closed): Include ext4 module in addon setup package
- Crossmeta addon setup program to install newer EXT4 file system module.
This requires crossmeta kernel 1.0.4 onwards.
- 08:01 pm Bug #8 (Closed): NFS export of ext4 file system
- Add support for Crossmeta NFS operation over ext4 file system. EXT4 has its own export operations that is different ...
- 07:56 pm Bug #7 (Closed): Convert inline assembly for 64bit windows
- 64bit windows compiler does not support inline assembly _asm constructs anymore. We have to convert these to compiler...
- 07:54 pm Bug #6 (New): VFS buffer cache to handle 64bit block numbers
- Currently daddr_t is 32bit long and for huge file support this has to be changed to 64bit block numbers.
- 07:46 pm Feature #3: Update Crossmeta-XFS driver to recognize newer XFS disk formats
- This requires following patch http://oss.sgi.com/archives/xfs/2005-09/msg00543.html
Ondisk format extension for ex...
- 07:33 pm Feature #5 (Closed): Crossmeta drivers for 64bit Windows
- Crossmeta currently supports only 32bit version of Windows 2000, XP/Win2003 , Vista/Win2008 and Win7.
This has to b...
- 07:28 pm Bug #4 (Closed): Update Crossmeta ext2 driver to support expanded inode size
- In newer Linux distributions ext3 file systems are created with large inode size of 256 bytes as default. This requi...
- 07:23 pm Feature #3 (Closed): Update Crossmeta-XFS driver to recognize newer XFS disk formats
- Crossmeta XFS driver fails in superblock validation because of changes in ondisk format of XFS superblock.
- 07:18 pm Feature #2 (Closed): Update mount command to recognize ext4
- To mount ext4 filesystem, new file system type ext4fs to be added for mount command.
Simple usage would be:
- 07:12 pm Feature #1 (Closed): Add EXT4 support in Crossmeta Addon
- EXT4 is the successor to EXT3 file system in Linux that is highly scalable and default file system for RHEL6 and many...
Also available in: Atom