Crossmeta File System Drivers
Crossmeta project aims to share data between Linux and Windows systems at ease. With its native support for EXT2/EXT3, XFS and Reiserfs in Windows 2000, 2003 and XP access your valuable data from Linux partitions at very high-performance, local disk access speed.
- Windows 2000 SP3 and above
- Windows 2003 and XP Pro (32bit)
- Windows 2008 and Vista (32bit)New
- Windows 7 (32bit)New
The Crossmeta core kernel developed using Microsoft Installable File System (IFS) kit supports Network File System (NFS) client and server. Some of the main features of Crossmeta NFS include:
- Supports NFS version 2 and 3 over UDP
- Fully integrated with Cache manager for highest level of cache consistency
- Full UNIX style authentication uid/gid based and no password has to be keyed in.
- Supports NTFS, FAT and CDFS
- Add-on product available to support Linux XFS, EXT2 and Reiserfs
- All NFS client mounts are accessible via single drive letter V:
- Can work with 3rd party portmap service.
This Crossmeta kernel also includes FreeBSD UFS/FFS file system driver.
Crossmeta Add-on File Systems EXT2, XFS and Reiserfs for Windows 2000, 2003 and XP
Crossmeta Add-on includes a collection of popular Linux file systems ported to Windows 2000, 2003 and XP. These file systems can be used with the NFS server above or can also be used as native file systems. The list of file systems include:
- Linux Ext2/Ext3
- SGI XFS (supports log2 format)
- Reiserfs (read-only)